Aziz & Kaye Abogados, S.C.
This privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice"is established in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (the "Personal Data Law"), the Regulations of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (the “Regulations”) and the Privacy Notice Guidelines (the “Guidelines”). All terms used with initial capital letters not defined in this Privacy Notice shall have the meaning attributed to them in the Personal Data Law, its Regulations and the Guidelines.
- Identity and address of the Controller. The Data Controller is Aziz & Kaye Abogados, S.C. (“A&K”), domiciled at Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 2620, suite 304, Col. Lomas Altas, Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo, C.P. 11950, Mexico City, Mexico and with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- II. Personal Data that will be subject to Processing and purposes of the Processing of Personal Data. The Personal Data and the purposes for the Processing of Personal Data carried out by A&K are the following:
- Legal relationship with employers or service providers. With respect to its employees and service providers, in order to comply with the obligations arising from the legal relationship established with such employees or service providers and in order to carry out an adequate internal control and to make the corresponding payments, withholdings and tax payments, as well as to determine the persons to be contacted in case of any emergency with respect to each employee or service provider.
- The Personal Data that A&K collects from its employees or service providers are: name, nationality, date of birth, age, sex, marital status, address, Federal Taxpayers Registry Code, Unique Population Registry Code, affiliation number to the Mexican Social Security Institute, professional title, professional license number, data on educational and professional background, and bank account data to make payments to be paid by A&K.
- Provision of legal services. With respect to its clients or employees or officers of its clients, for the rendering of legal services and to collect fees generated by the rendering of such services.
- The Personal Data that A&K collects from its clients or employees, or officers of its clients are: name, address, e-mail, Federal Taxpayers Registry number and bank account information.
- Potential clients. With respect to its potential clients or employees or officers of its potential clients, to evaluate the possibility of rendering consulting services and to provide quotations for the rendering of such services.
- The Personal Data that A&K collects from its potential clients or employees, or officers of its potential clients are: name, address and e-mail address.
- Suppliers. With respect to its suppliers, to make requests for products and services, as well as to make payments for the products they provide or for the services they provide.
- The Personal Data that A&K collects from its suppliers are: name, address, e-mail, Federal Taxpayers Registry number and bank account information to make payments to be paid by A&K.
- Events or news of A&K. With respect to its clients and potential clients, with the purpose of informing them of events or news related to A&K or recent and relevant events in legal and/or economic matters.
- The Personal Data that A&K collects for events or news are: name, address and e-mail.
- Mechanisms to express refusal for the Processing of Personal Data for purposes that are not necessary or have not given rise to the legal relationship with the Controller. In the event that the Data Subject does not wish that there is a Processing of his/her Personal Data for the purposes indicated in items C. and E. of Section II above, the Data Subject is informed that he/she has a term of 5 (five) Days to express his/her refusal to the Processing of his/her Personal Data for such purposes, by means of written notice to the email address of the Controller established in Section I of this Privacy Notice. Such notice shall:
- indicate the identity of the Data Subject.
- contain a copy of the documents proving the identity and, if applicable, the legal representation of the Data Subject in terms of the Regulation.
- clearly state the refusal for the Processing of Personal Data for any or both purposes set forth in items C. and E. of Section II above; and
- include the data of the address for notifications of the Data Subject.
- In any case, the rights of the Data Subject to exercise his or her right to revoke the Consent or opposition, in case the refusal to the Processing is not expressed within the term indicated in this Section III.
- Transfers of Personal Data. A&K does not carry out Transfers without having previously obtained the Data Subject's Consent, when such Consent is required in accordance with the Personal Data Law. In the event that, at the time of collecting Personal Data, there is a need to carry out a Transfer for which the Personal Data Law requires the Data Subject's Consent, A&K will inform the Data Subject. In case the Data Subject does not object, it shall be understood that he/she has granted his/her Consent to carry out the Transfer. A&K shall communicate to the Third Parties to whom, as the case may be, it transfers Personal Data this Privacy Notice and the purposes to which the Data Controller subjected its Processing. If applicable, the Processing of Personal Data by the Third Party shall be carried out as agreed in this Privacy Notice and the Third Party shall assume the same obligations that correspond to A&K as the Controller.
- Means to exercise ARCO rights. In order to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition ("ARCO Rights”),"), in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law, the Regulations and the Guidelines, the Data Controllers may submit the corresponding request at the address and/or via e-mail of A&K indicated in Section I of this Privacy Notice. The request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (“ARCO Request”) must contain and be accompanied by the following:
- The name of the Data Subject and address or other means to communicate the response to your ARCO Request.
- The documents proving the identity or, as the case may be, the legal representation of the Data Subject in terms of the Regulation.
- The clear and precise description of the Personal Data with respect to which the Data Subject seeks to exercise any of the Arco Rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the Personal Data.
- Mechanism to revoke the Consent. If the Data Subject wishes to revoke the Consent with respect to the Processing of his or her Personal Data by A&K at any time, he or she must request it through the means and procedures set forth in Section V above. It should be noted that the revocation of the Consent shall not have retroactive effects and that the revocation of the Consent is not applicable when the Processing has the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from a legal relationship between the Data Subject and the Controller, when such Processing is established by law or when any of the exceptions to the Consent set forth in the Personal Data Law are met.
- Options and means that the Controller offers to the Data Controllers to limit the use or disclosure of Personal Data. With respect to the limitation of the disclosure of Personal Data, all persons in charge of the Processing of Personal Data in A&K have signed an agreement by which they have undertaken to keep confidential all the information of A&K or in possession of A&K to which they may have access for any reason whatsoever. The Databases containing Personal Data are safeguarded within A&K. The Databases stored in electronic support and that allow remote access, can only be consulted by A&K's personnel or service providers, using user keys and passwords that must be modified periodically.
With respect to the limitation of the use of Personal Data, the Data Subject may stop receiving news or information related to A&K by means of a request submitted to A&K, following the procedure indicated in Section VI of this Privacy Notice.
- Use of "cookies", "web beacons" or other similar technologies. The simple use and interaction with A&K's website cause the collection of non-personal information by means of "cookies", "server logs" or "web beacons", this data is collected only for the purpose of generating statistics related to the visits to the website, to maintain and update the users' profiles and to adapt or personalize the information provided by such means.
The Personal Data that A&K collects through the use of "cookies", "web beacons" or other similar technologies are:
internet protocol addresses, the operating system, type of browser, information on the location of access and the route followed within the site.
In case you wish to disable such technologies, it is possible through each browser by deleting the browsing data and deleting cookies.
- Procedure and means by which the Responsible will communicate to the Holders of changes to the Privacy Notice. A&K reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice. Any change to this Privacy Notice will be communicated to the Data Controllers by means of publication on the Internet page: http://www.azizkaye.com.
- If you are a Holder of Personal Data collected by A&K and wish to obtain further information on this Privacy Notice and on the policies of compliance with the Personal Data Law that A&K has implemented, please send an e-mail to the address email@example.com, or write to the address of A&K indicated in Section I above and indicate as subject "Privacy Notice".
For the purposes of the provisions of article 41 of the Regulations, and in the twenty-fourth guideline, section IV of the Guidelines, it is stated that the purposes indicated in subparagraphs A., B. and D., above are necessary for the fulfillment of obligations in terms of the legal relationship between the Controller and the Data Subject. The purposes indicated in subparagraphs C. and E. did not give rise to and are not necessary for the legal relationship between the Controller and the Data Subject.
In the event that, at the time of collecting the Personal Data, there is a purpose for the Processing thereof other than those indicated in this Section II, A&K shall inform the Data Subject, so that, if necessary, he/she may express his/her Consent to the corresponding purpose.
Likewise, in those cases in which A&K collects Sensitive Personal Data, A&K will communicate it to the corresponding Data Subject in order to obtain his or her Consent expressly and to clearly notify him or her the purpose of the Processing of such data.
Pursuant to section IV of article 10 of the Personal Data Law, the Data Subject is informed that his or her consent was not expressly obtained to obtain the data from his or her bank account in the cases indicated in subparagraphs A., B. and D. above, since such Personal Data is intended to comply with obligations arising from a legal relationship between the Data Subject and the Controller.
In the case of ARCO Requests for rectification of Personal Data, the Data Subject shall indicate, in addition to what is indicated in the previous paragraphs of this Section V, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting the request.
A&K will communicate to the Data Subject, at the address indicated by the latter in its ARCO Request, in terms of the immediately preceding paragraph A., within a maximum term of 20 (twenty) Days, counted from the date on which the ARCO Request was received, the determination adopted, so that, if applicable, the same is made effective within the 15 (fifteen) Days following the date on which the response is communicated. The aforementioned terms may be extended once for an equal period of time, provided that the circumstances of the case so justify.